|No. of Pages||Offers||Price/Pages|
|100 to 149||30%||$17.5|
|50 to 99||20%||$20|
|20 to 49||10%||$22.5|
|Up to 19||-||$25|
|150+ Pages||Custom Offers||Get Instant Quote|
|No. of Pages||Turnaround Time|
|1 to 2||3 business days|
|3 to 4||4 business days|
|5 to 10||5 business days|
|10 to 15||7 business days|
|Rush Delivery||Get Instant Quote|
|720 Minutes and above||30%||$4.90|
|360 to 719 Minutes||20%||$5.60|
|180 to 359 Minutes||10%||$6.30|
|Up to 179 minutes||-||$7.00|
|Bulk Orders||Custom Offers||Get Instant Quote|
|File Length||Turnaround Time|
|Up to 30 minutes||1 business day|
|1 hour||2 business days|
|2 hours||3 business days|
|3-4 hours||5 business days|
|Rush Delivery||Get Instant Quote|
* These details may vary for a few languages * For document translation 1 page refers to ≤250 words.
At Click For Translation, we offer professional and accurate English to Vietnamese Translation Services, suitable for serving regional and global language requirements. Our certified Vietnamese translation services are 100% done by a team of professional multilingual native translators, who always lay particular emphases on basic formatting, and translating without misplacing original document subject matter and layouts. In order to meet our clients’ unique translation requirements, we offer a variety of Vietnamese Translation services.
Moreover, we follow ISO 9001:2018 standards and are equipped with the necessary expertise and experience to translate and deliver accurate and reliable English to Vietnamese document translations. However, offering marketing and web content massively helps businesses to connect with larger audiences. As such, when getting into partnership agreements with Vietnamese based businesses, or directly aiming at Vietnam’s population, perfect Vietnamese document translations is a significant necessity.
Our prime mission is to set new quality standard translations in general, and certified Vietnamese translations in particular, alongside localization. This mission has massively helped us to stand out from today’s numerous translation service providers. Being a proud member of the American Translators Association (ATA), you should definitely have no second thoughts on using our services.
Particularly because, our translations are approved by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), most commonly for high school and university applications, passport office usage (VISA applications) and many other local, State, and Federal government official uses. However, we also provide notarizations and non-disclosure agreements (NDA) to our clients, making confidentiality a major highlight for us.
1. Document translations
2. Certified translations
3. Legal translations
4. Website translations
5. Medical Translations
6. Video Translations
7. Marketing Translations
8. Financial Translations
9. Interpretation Services
1. Vietnamese is spoken only in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, as an official language.
2. Vietnam has roughly 90 million Vietnamese native speakers, with over 5 million internationally. Besides Vietnam, Vietnamese is spoken in Canada, Australia, Laos, France, and the US.
3. Historically, linguistic and ethnic homogeneity greatly characterizes Vietnam.
4. About 90% citizens of Vietnam are ethnic Vietnamese or Kinhs, and whose first language is Vietnamese.
5. Recently, English language has massively gained popularity in Vietnam, causing a major need for globalization and increasing number of people looking for “Vietnamese translation services near me”. Previously, France and China had control over Vietnam, resulting to significant external French and Chinese influences.
6. Vietnamese is very tonal and is often spoken in six distinct tones.
Today, the US is a top priority destination for most Vietnamese migrants. Statistically, by 2018, over 1.5 million immigrants from Vietnam were based in the US. This outlines the Vietnamese translation workload, with people looking for accurate ‘Vietnamese translation services near me’. Our certified Vietnamese document translations services, cover a wide variety of content like written depositions, contracts, affidavits, etc.
We accept and translate material from variety of file formats including; Excel, Word, TXT, PPT, HTML, XLF, XLIFF, XML, PDF, InDesign files (IDML, INDD) etc.
We have a 24/7 super responsive support system, with dedicated managers to help out with your inquiries like “Is there a certified Vietnamese translation services near me?” and step by step Vietnamese document translation procedures. Place your orders today or request a quote!
Don't worry. We don't spam :)